Comentários para o Evangelho do Dia

A partir de agora o Evangelho do Dia bem como os comentários para o evangelho, serão postados diretos em nosso site, é só clicar no link abaixo e você irá direto para ele: http://www.discipulosdamaededeus.com.br/evangelho/

terça-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2012

WILL YOU BE OF HELP ?.

Dear One,

I am Mr.Jeff Nicolas,a personal assistance to one of the German Concorde victims
                              PLANE CRASH WEB SITE:

                 (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm).


I want you to assist me retrieve the fund of $3.8 Million (United States Dollars) he had deposited with the Finance firm as family valuable before the Plane Crash. I want your assistance in this regard before this deposited fund gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the firm if something is not done quickly.

Right now,the Finance firm has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin within a short time, or have the whole thing confiscated.

Since the whole family lost their lives on the Plane Crash,I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that this fund could be released to you and we will have reputation to negotiate on a business been favourable.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law.

NOTE: All correspondence between you and I should be made through this email address for security reasons and also indicate your private contact information like telephone, mobile phone, fax numbers for easy communication.

I look forward to recieve a favourable response from you.

Best regards.

Mr.Jeff Nicolas.






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário